Date: 26th May 2016
Location: Dubai, UAE
Time: 1.30pm - 5.30pm
Fees: See in the registration form.
NB - This event is for family business members only. It requires a minimum of 10 participants to be confirmed.
What does it take for a family business to build powerful new brands? How can existing brands be uplifted, project the right message and target the right audience?
This interactive workshop will address these crucial questions and provide attendees with clear guidelines and checklists around brand building. The workshop will include input from various family business members and entrepreneurs, who will share how they have overcome challenges they encountered in building new brands and creating new products.
- Building a Brand - Mr. Danish Farhan, Founder and CEO, Xische & Co.
- Lessons from Multinational Brands - Ms. Marie de Ducla, Industry Head - FMCG & Luxury Google MENA
- Brainstorming: Brands & Family Business, Challenges and Opportunities
- The Importance of the Digital Brand - Mr. Albert Khoury, GM, LMTD
- The Karam Experience - Mr. Abdulla Essa Al Ghurair, Director, EGI
Join this workshop if you are:
- Looking to create a new brand/product to add to your family business
This session is the first part in a 2-part series. Part II (September 2016) will include a site-visit to a second generation factory, which has exceeded expectations in terms of branding, product, and growth.